Purchasing preventative maintenance to keep your HVAC system working at its highest performance is an excellent idea. Think of preventative HVAC maintenance in the same way as car maintenance: if you don’t change the oil and replace belts and filters, the engine can lock up and the vehicle won’t operate.
This is why we proudly offer HVAC preventative maintenance in Lexington. The fact is that the better your HVAC system is maintained, the more likely you are going to receive an elongated life-cycle from your system.
Our Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Program
Preventative maintenance is a wise investment that will keep you from having to purchase HVAC units every 5-10 years. Home and building systems such as your HVAC are the lifeblood of your home or business; without climate-controlled heating and air, it would be unbearable. This is why we strongly feel that a preventative HVAC maintenance program isn’t an option, but a must!
For Only $175 (Residential) & $225 (Commercial), Your Single Heating & Cooling System Ensures Your:
- Outdoor coils will be cleaned twice per year
- Drain pans and drain lines will be cleared of debris
- Outdoor unit cabinets will be cleansed
- Standard filters will be installed twice a year
- Refrigerant levels will be checked
- The gas furnace burner assemblies will be inspected and cleaned
- All electrical connections will be inspected
Each additional system can be maintained for only $75 (Residential) and $100 (Commercial).
At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we stand strongly behind our Preventative Maintenance Agreement and by providing the most qualified, certified, and licensed Lexington HVAC maintenance technicians, we will ensure that you are covered if anything happens.
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreement Offers Many Benefits Including:
- Savings on costly repair bills since minor problems can be found before they escalate
- Lower utility bills since your unit will be running more efficiently.
- Longer equipment life
- Additional 10% discount on any repairs
- A promise that there will be no additional up-charges for after hour and holiday emergencies
- 24-hour emergency service with priority scheduling
- Intact manufacturer’s warranties to ensure no hassles
“Austin was great. He did a comprehensive inspection, provided diagnosis of the problem and provide quote for the repairs and once approved, made all repairs quickly and safely. Will definitely continue to use their services for maintenance to ensure my sys”- Tracy D.
“Very professional staff and were so friendly and knowledgeable all the way through the process. Honest and competitive prices”- Joy G.
“Very friendly and polite they were on time and did a thorough job. Excellent company”- Ralph A.
“They were friendly and really knew their business.”- Qype User
“Always gives me excellent and prompt service. ”- Qype User
“Very respectful & fast and VERY reasonable!”- Nikki B.
“Our business owes this place a huge THANKS for all their hardwork and dedication to their customers.”- Satisfied Customer