Heater Maintenance in Lexington
Keep Your Heater Running Its Best for Every Season
With routine maintenance done right for your heater, you can stay on top of minor repairs with cost-effective fixes, dramatically reducing your chances of needing major repairs or an early replacement. If you live in Lexington, then you can trust in Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling to be the team that performs your heater maintenance. Our highly trained and certified technicians know all types and makes of heaters from the inside out.
Make an appointment for heater maintenance in Lexington by calling (803) 525-0074 today.
How Can You Tell If You Need Heater Maintenance?
No matter how great your heater was when you first bought it and had it installed, it will eventually need some maintenance. Otherwise, you are asking for it to break down and stop working. It’d be a shame if that happened in the middle of a long winter night!
How can you tell if you need to schedule some heater maintenance, though? The signs aren’t always obvious, but they are there if you know what to look for.
A few signs you should schedule heater maintenance are:
- No or weak heat: A heater that does not produce heat could be defective for a number of reasons. Maintenance can help identify the issue and correct it before it becomes worse.
- Unusual noises: Your heater should be relatively silent when it is running. If you hear noises – rattling, popping, etc. – then a tune-up could help.
- Spiked heating bills: Heaters that don’t get maintenance struggle to run efficiently. The end result is an unusual and otherwise inexplicable increase in energy bills.
- Older heater: If your heater has been around for at least 10 years, then it is likely nearing the end of its manufacturer’s expected lifespan. However, you can keep it running for longer with maintenance.
For the most part, annual maintenance is all your heater will need to stay happy and healthy. Schedule it before the worst of the winter for the best effectiveness. Families that run the heater more often should plan on two tune-ups a year, though.
Benefits Brought by Routine Heater Maintenance
At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling in Lexington, we encourage all of our customers to get routine heater maintenance. The service unlocks too many benefits to overlook. Quite simply, if you have a heater, then you can benefit from heater maintenance performed by our professionals.
The top five benefits of heater maintenance are:
- Less need for major repairs: Catching small problems during a tune-up lets our technicians fix it before big repairs are needed. That means you spend less money overall on heater repairs.
- Increased efficiency: A tuned-up heater runs better than one that is not. When you switch on a maintained heater, you can start to enjoy a warming indoor climate sooner.
- Lowered energy bills: Increased efficiency translates to less electricity or gas used to run your heating system, which drops your monthly energy bills.
- Extended lifespan: Keep your heater off the “must replace” list by giving it regular maintenance each year. You might be able to extend your heater’s lifespan well being what the manufacturer originally predicted.
- Peace of mind: you and your family will also enjoy feeling some peace of mind regarding your heater. You don’t need to worry about it randomly breaking during a cold snap if you let us perform regular maintenance on it.
Dial (803) 525-0074 to Schedule Heater Maintenance in Lexington
Our professionals here at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling are standing by to assist you with all your heater maintenance needs. We back all of our work with a 1-year warranty and a customer satisfaction guarantee. For these reasons and more, we believe we’re the clear choice for all your heater service needs in Lexington!
We look forward to helping you. Schedule your service appointment today.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User