AC Installation in Lexington, SC
AC Replacement Services For Outdated Cooling Systems
At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, keeping our customers cool and comfortable all summer long is one of our top priorities. If your air conditioner no longer keeps your home at a reasonable temperature, it may be time to replace it.
Having a reliable and experienced AC installation specialist to work with is vital in making sure that you choose the right system and that it is properly installed. Our Lexington air conditioner installation team can work with you to examine your current equipment and determine if it needs to be replaced.
To make an appointment for an air conditioner installation in Lexington, SC or to request a free quote on new AC equipment, call us today at (803) 525-0074.
To Repair Or Replace - When Is A New AC Unit Needed?
The most common question we get when dealing with broken down air conditioners is whether our customer really needs a new AC or whether it can be repaired. Our Lexington air conditioner installation technicians understand that investing in a new air conditioning unit can seem like a big investment.
You can rest assured that we are in the honesty business and will never recommend an unnecessary replacement. If your unit can be reasonably repaired or improved with regular maintenance, we will present you with a solution. However, depending on the issues you are experiencing, replacement may be a more cost-effective answer.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
- It is constantly breaking down - If your AC unit breaks down so often that you need repairs every season, consider AC replacement because it'll be cheaper than a ton of repair calls when you consider you'll have to replace the dying unit soon anyway.
- It is 10-15+ years old - Most AC units only live for about 10-15 years so if yours is much older than that, don't sink money into repairing it.
- It isn't keeping a consistent temperature - When your AC unit is on its last legs, it might not provide the same indoor air environment you've grown used to.
- You are constantly uncomfortable - If your indoor air isn't being properly cooled or if there is excess humidity in your home than AC replacement could be your best option is repair isn't doing the trick.
- It is a less energy-efficient model - Not all AC units are as energy efficient as others. Also, if your unit requires R22 Freon then you'll be paying more money for the banned coolant because it'll become more scarce.
- Your utility bills have increased significantly - As HVAC units age, they become less efficient over time. So if you notice your electrical bill is sky rocketing, then consult our Lexington AC replacement specialists.
- It is no longer producing any air - If there is no air coming from your air vents, it could be because of your ductwork or a blower fan on the fritz.
What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need?
To determine what size air conditioner you need, you will need to take into consideration the size of your property and the square footage in relation to BTUs, or British Thermal Units. Ensuring that your home has the correctly sized unit is imperative when investing in a new air conditioner or replacing an existing one. An oversized AC system will be too large for your property and will start short-cycling, which will end up consuming more energy. While an undersized air conditioner will be overworked to properly cool your property.
Whether the unit is too big or too small, you could start seeing more repairs, inconsistent temperatures, overall discomfort, and a general decrease in energy-efficiency. That is why it is crucial you have a professional Lexington AC installation expert examine your property to determine the correct unit and size you need for optimal cooling.
Top-Quality Lexington Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement
Whether we are installing ductwork and a complete AC system in a home which has never been fitted with an air conditioner or replacing your existing system, we can do it all. No project is too big or small for our experienced Lexington air conditioner installation team.
Our AC service technicians are extremely knowledgeable about the workings of all types of cooling systems. At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we proudly service all makes and models of air conditioners.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User