Heating Repair in Lexington, SC
Helping You Find Lasting Heater & Furnace Repair Solutions
Winters in our area can be brutal, and you depend on your heating system to respond when temperatures outside start to drop.
At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we understand that a problem with your heater can be annoying and even confusing if your system is fairly new. With years of experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction, you can rely on us to provide you with honest, quality heating repairs in Lexington, SC.
To make an appointment for a heating repair in Lexington, SC, call us today at (803) 525-0074.
How Long Does Heating Repair Take
Heating repair time depends on the issue that is found by the HVAC technician. If a simple tune up is needed or filter needs to be replaced it take take a couple hours to complete. For full heating system replacement, it may take longer. new heater installations can take anywhere between 2 hours to a full days work. By sure to check in with your local HVAC technician for the best time of compleetion estimate.
Reliable Repairs For All Types Of Heating Systems
Before looking up DIY solutions on the internet or giving up on your system, turn to our team at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling. When you call our Lexington HVAC repair team for heating system problems, we show up as quickly as possible because we know your time is valuable. In fact, we are available for system emergencies 24/7! Once our Lexington heating repair technicians arrive, we can inspect your system and determine the cause of the problem. We are trained to resolve virtually any problem that can arise in most models and brands of heaters.
We Tackle All Heating Repair Issues:
- Problems caused by wear and tear - When you use your heating unit a lot without getting it inspected on a regular basis, there'll be natural wear and tear breakdowns that'll demand the attention of a trained professional.
- Clogged and dirty filters - You can always look up how to check your heating unit's air filter. Proper air circulation is critical to your heater's performance so always make sure it's been replaced every few months.
- Issues caused by lack of maintenance - Some issues could be worn belts, blower fans malfunctions, or heating elements on the fritz. You'll spend more on heating repair and replacement costs without regular check-ups.
- Ignition control problems - For heaters that utilize combustion, it could be an issue with your heating element which we wouldn't recommend DIY solutions for.
- Malfunctioning thermostat - If the temperature you're setting isn't coming to fruition, contact our Lexington heating repair experts because the thermostat likely needs to be repaired.
- Air circulation issues - If you have heat spots or some rooms that aren't getting the same level of heating as others, then you likely have an issue with your ductwork.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
Repairing your current heater is typically the most cost-effective option, but isn’t right for every situation. Depending on the problems you’re facing, it could actually be the far more expensive choice to make in the long run.
Some key things to keep in mind when deciding whether to repair or replace your heater include:
- How old is your heater? The typical heater is designed to last about 15 years. If yours is approaching that age or past it, it may be best for your wallet to replace the aging unit.
- Has your heating bill been steadily increasing? As heaters become less efficient, whether that’s due to age or damage, they need to draw more energy to reach the same performance levels. This will bump up your winter utility bills, and may be a sign that something is wrong with your unit.
- How much will the next repair cost? The basic rule for heater repair/replacement is that if the repair is going to cost at least half as much as a replacement unit, you should replace it entirely.
- Is your heater emitting carbon monoxide? This is possibly the most important issue to look out for with your heater, since it can have devastating effects on your health as well as the health of anyone else in your home. If you notice a yellow burner flame rather than a blue one, soot streaks around your furnace, rusting pipes, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, then you need to call a Lexington heating repair technician immediately.
Work With a Local Company You can Rely On
Keeping your heater running throughout the winter is one of the top priorities of any homeowner, and our team at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling are ready and waiting to help you keep your home warm. Our experienced Lexington heating repair technicians have worked on all types of heating units in homes and businesses across South Carolina. We have the experience you can trust in your time of need, so don't hesitate to reach out to us to schedule a service today. We will quickly diagnose the issue and provide you with our professional opinions on what the most cost-effective options are for getting your heater up and running.
To inquire about our heating repair in Lexington, Forest Acres, Elgin, Irmo, Chapin, and Columbia, call us today at (803) 525-0074.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User