Lexington Heating Installation Services
Trust Our Friendly & Professional Heating Replacement Technicians
Most heating systems last for about 10-15 years, depending on the brand and a number of other factors. If the system is well-maintained or used rarely, it may last for longer than a system that is used every day throughout the winter. When your system is nearing its expiry, it is always best to be proactive rather than wait for it to shut down entirely. However, our Lexington heater installation specialists can help no matter the situation. At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we can inspect your equipment to determine its condition and help you select the ideal system.
Give us a call at (803) 525-0074 to request a free quote on Lexington heating installation services. We are also proud to offer 24/7 emergency services!
Signs You Need Heating Replacement
No matter the quality of your heating system, no piece of heating equipment can last forever. Once you begin to notice that repairs are no longer sufficient to fix your heater issues, a heating replacement may be the next step. At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, our heater installation technicians are committed to providing trustworthy service, which means full transparency when it comes to your system. When we inspect your system, we will fully explain its condition and provide our honest recommendation.
A Few Signs That May Indicate A Need For A New Heating Installation Include:
- An unexpected increase in your energy bill - Old heating units have this tendency to require more inputs to achieve the same desired level of output. If you notice a utility bill that's higher than normal, at least call in our Lexington heating replacement experts to inspect your unit.
- The need for constant repairs - If you keep needing repair each and every season, a new heating installation might be cheaper in the long run than the umpteenth repair visit.
- Poor indoor air quality - Old heating units have the tendency to pump out dry heat so if you see a change in your indoor air quality, like dust blowing out of the unit then call in our heating replacement specialists.
- Insufficient warmth throughout your home - If you're getting cold spots and you have nothing blocking your air vents, it might be best to call in our Lexington heating replacement professionals. Either something is wrong with your heating element or your ducts could be the culprit as well.
- Strange noises such as popping, banging, or squealing - By now you should know what your heating unit sounds like, but if you notice anything drastic and different then you might want to give us a call.
Schedule A Lexington Heating Installation Consultation Today
If you have checked off some of the indications listed above, you may need to consider replacing your heating system. Fortunately, you do not have to navigate the selection or installation process alone. Our experienced and knowledgeable Lexington heater installation technicians at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling are here to help.
There are many factors that go into choosing a new heater. This may include the size of your home, your family's heating needs, your budget, and your efficiency goals. Our mission is to address any questions and concerns you may have and provide you with a workable solution.
We're committed to providing you with superior and friendly heater installation service in Lexington, SC. To request a free quote on new heating installation, contact us at (803) 525-0074.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User