EMERGENCY AC & HEATING REPAIRS IN LEXINGTON
Here to Help You When You Need It, 24/7
If there is an issue with your HVAC system needing immediate attention, have no fear. You do not have to wait uncomfortably until another company can fit you into their schedule - at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, our trained heating and air specialists are available when you need us. When our Lexington emergency HVAC technicians show up, we work to find the problem as quickly as possible, because we know there are more important matters you need to focus on. Additionally, we are committed to providing cost-effective solutions every time, so your emergency repairs don’t break the bank.
Contact us today at (803) 525-0074 to request emergency HVAC repair in Lexington and surrounding areas.
Comfort Systems We Handle
As a family-owned company that cares about the quality of our services, we have the necessary knowledge and experience to fix any heating or cooling emergency you may run into. Our Lexington HVAC repair and installation technicians are trained to work on virtually every make and model of equipment and work in a very careful manner, cleaning up after ourselves and ensuring there are no additional repairs that need immediate attention. When we fix a problem, our goal is to prevent you from having to deal with the same issue again.
You Can Rely on Us to Provide Round the Clock Emergency HVAC Services for:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- Hybrid systems
- Central air conditioning
What Constitutes an Emergency?
When you are stuck in a hot and muggy home in the middle of a Lexington summer, any AC malfunction can cause discomfort. And at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we are committed to getting you back to comfortable as soon as possible. While small repairs, cleanings, and maintenance don’t constitute immediate service, there are some pressing issues where you should call our team right away.
Signs you need emergency services:
- An absence of airflow: Whether you have been waiting way too long for your AC to kick on, or you need heat in your home ASAP, and nothing is happening, it warrants an emergency call.
- Loud noises: Screeching, banging, or popping noises can indicate serious issues with your heating or cooling system and could show signs of faulty components or electrical problems.
- Unpleasant smells: If you notice a burning smell from your HVAC system, it could point to serious electrical error. Turn off your system, and call our experts immediately.
- Leaking refrigerant: If you have freon or refrigerant leaking from your AC unit, it can be dangerous, especially if you have pets or little ones.
- Safety concerns: Maybe you aren’t experiencing any of the above signs, but something with your HVAC system is causing you concern. Our team is here to help. We will listen to your concerns and let you know what types of repairs might be best for you.
Tips for Avoiding Emergency Repairs in the Future
If your heater or AC is on the fritz, you need repairs now and Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling can help. Our heating and air experts can also give you advice on how to avoid costly repairs in the future. A large percentage of emergency HVAC repair jobs can be prevented with proper maintenance and the occasional, minor repair.
In an annual or bi-annual maintenance check, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your systems and your ductwork and create a detailed report. Our experienced and licensed Lexington HVAC experts will also clean up any debris, replace broken parts and dirty filters, and recommend when it's appropriate to replace outdated systems.
Give us a call today at (803) 525-0074 if you need emergency heating or AC repair in Lexington, SC or nearby areas. We are available 24/7 for all your HVAC needs.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User