Lexington, SC Heater Repair
Helping You Find Lasting, Reliable Solutions To Your Heating Problems
Winters in our area can be brutal, and you depend on your heating system to respond when temperatures outside start to drop. At Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling, we understand that a problem with your heater can be annoying and even confusing if your system is fairly new. With years of experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction, you can rely on us to provide you with honest, quality heating repairs in Lexington, SC.
To make an appointment for a heating repair in Lexington, SC, call us today at (803) 525-0074.
Reliable Repairs For All Types Of Heating Systems
Before looking up DIY solutions on the internet or giving up on your system, turn to our team at Comfort Experts Heating & Cooling. When you call our HVAC team for heating system problems, we show up as quickly as possible because we know your time is valuable. In fact, we are available for system emergencies 24/7! Once our Lexington heating repair technicians arrive, we can inspect your system and determine the cause of the problem. We are trained to resolve virtually any problem that can arise in most models and brands of heaters.
We Repair All Types Of Heater Issues, Including:
- Problems caused by wear and tear
- Clogged and dirty filters
- Issues caused by lack of maintenance
- Ignition control problems
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Air circulation issues
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
Repairing your current heater is typically the most cost-effective option, but isn’t right for every situation. Depending on the problems you’re facing, it could actually be the far more expensive choice to make in the long run.
Some key things to keep in mind when deciding whether to repair or replace your heater include:
- How old is your heater? The typical heater is designed to last about 15 years. If yours is approaching that age or past it, it may be best for your wallet to replace the aging unit.
- Has your heating bill been steadily increasing? As heaters become less efficient, whether that’s due to age or damage, they need to draw more energy to reach the same performance levels. This will bump up your winter utility bills, and may be a sign that something is wrong with your unit.
- How much will the next repair cost? The basic rule for heater repair/replacement is that if the repair is going to cost at least half as much as a replacement unit, you should replace it entirely.
- Is your heater emitting carbon monoxide? This is possibly the most important issue to look out for with your heater, since it can have devastating effects on your health as well as the health of anyone else in your home. If you notice a yellow burner flame rather than a blue one, soot streaks around your furnace, rusting pipes, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, then you need to call a technician immediately.
To inquire about our heating repair services in Lexington, Forest Acres, Elgin, Irmo, Chapin, and Columbia, call us today at (803) 525-0074.
Would definitely recommend Mike to friends and for my future needs.- Nikki B.
Great group of guys!!!- Jamie E.
I would like to thank Mike and his guys for the quick service he gave us.- John R.
I am fully satisfied with the company.- Qype User
I was happy with the whole experience.- Qype User